The Director sits on the 58:12 Global Advisory Board, champions the vision, coordinates inquiries and intake interviews, and oversees the day-to-day operations.
The Assistant Director collaborates with the Director to manage staff, volunteers, and day-to-day operations.
The Resident Mentor is a licensed social worker that creates individualized support plans for each resident.
The staff provide support for each resident and their children, and ensures that our home runs efficiently.
The volunteers provide services such as cleaning, babysitting, transportation, and grocery shopping.
*To protect the identity and safety of our local staff members, we will not give out any contact information.
- Larry Kaufman - Lead Pastor Grace Church
- Kendra Kaufman - 58:12 Rescue Director
- Julia Klink - Pomerene Hospital
- John Yoder - Fryburg Door
- David Hershberger - Operation 6:12
- Phyllis Weaver - Body, Mind, Spirit Health & Wellness Center
- Jordan Mullet - The Ruby Group